Next Available Intakes: 10 April 2019, 29 August 2019
Venue: Singapore University of Social Sciences
Cloud computing can be difficult to grasp, especially if you have been tasked to take charge of implementing cloud computing in your organization. This course helps you to understand the advantages and disadvantages of moving your business applications and data to the cloud environment, and learn about the technological risks involved in cloud computing, so that you can get the most out of your business technology. This course also covers cloud standards and maturity models that offer guidelines to help your organization develop an effective strategy for your cloud adoption journey.
There will be a live demonstration on how to use Oracle VM VirtualBox, a cross-platform virtualization application, to deploy to the cloud.
- Advantages of moving to the cloud
- Disadvantages of moving to the cloud
- Technology related risks for cloud services
- General business risks of moving to the cloud
- Request for cloud services (RFQ)
- Security issues in the cloud
- PCI DSS (Virtualization Guidelines)
- PCI DSS Recommendations
- Microsoft, Cloud maturity model
- Forrester maturity model
- Legal implications of moving to the cloud
- Overview of CSA model domains
- ASSESSMENT (QUIZ)
Please submit the following documents to Y2V0QHN1c3MuZWR1LnNn:
- Coloured copy (back and front) of NRIC for Singaporeans and PRs, or "Employment"/"S" Pass for foreign applicant
- Recent payslip or income statement (For WTS scheme only)
- Application form
* Participants are required to achieve at least 75% attendance and/or sit and pass any prescribed examinations/assessments or submit any course/project work (if any) under the course requirement.