Time: 9.00am to 5.30pm
Venue: Singapore University of Social Sciences
To train participants to implement fair and holistic performance management processes and practices by optimising the strengths of mature employees effectively as well as to establish a grievance handling mechanism based on the principles of fair employment practices.
Participants should be able to:
- Appreciate the principles of diversity management
- Describe performance management in the re-employment process
- Explain re-employment legislation and business considerations
- Identify Employer and Employee rights under Employment Act
- Performance and Diversity Management (age and gender)
- Effective Management of Mature Employees (recognising experience)
- Fair Employment Grievance Handling
- Fair Recruitment and Selection
Teaching FacultySingapore University of Social Sciences
- Ms Irene Koh Chye Choo, BA, MBA Assoc faculty; teaches HRM, Total Reward Design & Management, Recruitment & Selection
- Mr Gan Chin Yean, BEng, MSc, MBA Assoc faculty, Bachelor of Engineering, MBA, former SNEF council member
Please submit the following documents to Y2V0QHN1c3MuZWR1LnNn:
- Coloured copy (back and front) of NRIC for Singaporeans and PRs, or "Employment"/"S" Pass for foreign applicant
- Recent payslip or income statement (For WTS scheme only)
- Application form
|International Participants||S'poreans and PRs||SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy1||Workfare Training Support2||Enhanced Training Support for SMEs3|
|(aged 21 and above)||(S'poreans aged 40 and above)|| (S'poreans aged 35 and above, and earn ≤ $2,000 per month)|
|Full Course fee (A)||$800||$800||$800||$800||$800|
|SSG grant (70%) (B)||-||($560.00)||($560.00)||($560.00)||($560.00)|
|Nett course fee (A) - (B) = (C)||$800||$240.00||$240.00||$240.00||$240.00|
|7% GST on nett course fee (D)||$56.00||$16.80||$16.80||$16.80||$16.80|
|Total nett course fee payable, including GST (C) + (D) = (E)||$856.00||$256.80||$256.80||$256.80||$256.80|
|Less additional funding if eligible under various schemes (F)||-||-||($160.00)||($200.00)||($160.00)|
|Total nett course fee payable, including GST, after additional funding from the various funding schemes (E) - (F) = (G)||$856.00||$256.80||$96.80||$56.80||$96.80|
The listed course fees are inclusive of GST.
1 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information, click here.
2 Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
3 Under the Workfare Training Support (WTS) scheme. For more information on the scheme, click here.
Funding IncentivesCourse Fee Subsidies
- Singaporean or Permanent Resident (Company or Self Sponsored) aged 21 years old and above
- Sponsoring companies must be registered and/or incorporated in Singapore and must fully sponsor the course fee
- Participants must:
- achieve at least 75% attendance
- complete and pass all required assessments
Participants who fail to meet the above requirements will have to pay for the subsidised course fee.